Does your online business need help getting your customers closer to the sale?
Well The HOTH just published the newest episode of their new podcast “Keywords & Cocktails” – the show where they teach you how to make killer drinks and talk shop about all things marketing & SEO.
In this episode they sip on a delicious cocktail coffee (explained in video!) and break down how to effectively move your leads down the sales pipeline (also known as a sales funnel) towards the purchase.
Chris Lancaster, Director of Client Experience at The HOTH, breaks down the sales pipeline.
He and Clayton also discuss the importance of focusing on the client experience in order to attract lifetime customers.
In the video they’ll breakdown everything and more including:
- Appropriate qualifiers for leads, prospects, opportunities, and clients
- Defining Leads, Prospects, Opportunities and Clients
- Inbound vs. Outbound Sales Strategies
- The most important quality of a salesperson
- How to make a first time client become a lifetime client
- Effective ways in getting permission to sell to people
- And much more!
All the best,
P.S.: Don't forget, if you want to create an internet income of your own, here's one of my recommended ways to do that:
And you can get some free training here on how to build an online business and start list building here: