Table of Contents
Are You Working From Home?
With half the world in lockdown due to the pandemic, many employees are seeing what it’s like to work from home full-time.
It’s something I’ve been doing since 2004 and it suits me.
But some people miss the change of environment that going to the office brings and the social aspect of interacting with their colleagues.
The advent of the Zoom revolution has shown that people can get together and still have meetings, even if it is virtually.
In all likelihood, working lives will be changed forever as a result of the pandemic and more people will be working from home than ever before, even after the lockdowns are lifted.
There may still be trips to the office, but not every day.
But maybe you find that you actually like working from home and the flexibility it gives you, assuming your employer gives you a bit of latitude in that respect.
And, if you can work from home for an employer, why not work from home for yourself?
Building Your Own Online Business
You can build an online business selling a product or service you’ve created yourself, or you can build an online business selling other people’s products.
Being your own boss means you get all the profits (but, if things go wrong, you’ve got to eat the losses).
So What’s This Got To Do With Making Professional Video Content?
Most people’s first reaction when they hear about making videos is that they’ve got to appear on camera.
This terrifies a lot of people, understandably enough.
The best thing to do is work through the fear and realize that everyone who has a YouTube channel had to create their own first videos.
And they all pretty much sucked.
It’s hardly surprising – they didn’t have a studio, proper lighting, a good camera, their vocal delivery was halting, they didn’t know where to look, and so on.
But they got better at all of that as they gained experience.
And now, when you come across an established YouTube personality, their videos are slick and professional. And you assume that’s how they’ve always been.
But, if you’re shy and introverted and you’re afraid of being criticised, laughed at or whatever, there is a solution where you still don’t have to put yourself on camera, and you don’t have to read the script in your own voice.
That solution is called Vidnami (formerly Content Samurai).
It’s an online video creator for making professional-quality videos that require no direct input from you. I reviewed it in detail a while back:
You can craft your videos from the safety of your keyboard and from behind your screen.
The tool even includes a text-to-speech option so it will convincingly speak your words for you, something that might especially appeal to people whose first language isn’t English.
So What’s The Point of Making Videos?
There are several reasons you might want to make videos:
- Online content is moving inexorably towards video from the written word (blogs) so if you want to reach a wide audience, you kinda have to add making videos into your marketing mix.
- You can create videos to market your own product or service, just by telling viewers how your product will help them. Or you can do the same thing for things you endorse and promote as an affiliate marketer.
- The reach of YouTube is huge and it’s the second largest search engine on the planet, after Google (who also own YouTube). Getting ranked here is easier than doing a ton of SEO to get a blog post or website ranked on Google. In fact, YouTube promote your videos for you for free.
- You can create videos that are specifically ads and put them in front of other users’ videos – these are the skippable ads you see in front of some videos on YouTube. There are a couple of other ways to promote video ads on YouTube as well.
- You can use videos to build your email list or send people to your Facebook Group. People who watch your videos are doing so because they were looking for content that you happen to provide. So they find you rather than the other way round. And they’re much more pre-disposed to signing up to your mailing list than some random visitor to your website is.
The Ease of Making Videos
Ok, hopefully now you see that there’s merit in making videos, whether you want to appear on camera or not.
If you’re an extrovert with a camera, have at it. 🙂
For everyone else, there’s Vidnami.
The guys who created this online tool recently held a webinar (it’s 42 minutes long and not a long-winded 3-hour marathon that some webinars end up being).
In this webinar you’ll discover how to create professional video content from your kitchen table including…
- How to convert your smartphone into a pro camera
- A fantastic lighting set-up that costs under $20
- How to get a perfect recording in a single take
- Plus lots more!
Unlike a lot of webinars, there’s also no smoke and mirrors and the guys don’t skip over any steps.
You’ll see them create a complete video from start to finish and they’ll share all their tricks and tips along the way!
You’ll find additional training videos showing just how easy it is to make videos with Vidnami here:
Content Samurai Discount & Bonuses
If you like what you’ve seen in this webinar, and you’d like to get Vidnami (formerly Content Samurai) for yourself, it’s normally $47 per month.
But I’m able to offer you a 14-Day Free Trial to give the software a test drive and a 25% discount on the fee, so you’re only paying $35 per month.
There are no account restrictions and you can make as many videos as you want.
I’m also offering a bonus package that includes 27 products, some with PLR (Private Label Rights).
If you decide to order through any of my links, you’ll need to email your receipt to me (instructions are at the bottom of my bonus page).
This is because Vidnami (Content Samurai) don’t provide a way for me to automatically deliver the bonus and they only notify me when someone signs up, but they don’t tell me who that person is or provide an email address I can use to send out the bonus.
So you’ve got to contact me to get the bonus (yeah, their affiliate program could use a little work) – the info you need is on my bonus page.
All the best,
P.S.: Don't forget, if you want to create an internet income of your own, here's one of my recommended ways to do that:
And you can get some free training here on how to build an online business and start list building here: