It’s something of a game-changer for list builders and affiliate marketers who build squeeze and lead capture pages. And for those who find current tools like Clickfunnels® too expensive.
I reviewed a landing page and squeeze page builder tool called Landing Page Monkey a while back. That’s the tool I primarily use for creating my pages.
What it does, it does well. But it is limited purely to making it easy to create those kinds of pages.
The scope of what XFunnels can do is much greater. It gives you the features that are normally only available from subscription-based services like Clickfunnels® and LeadPages, but for a small, one-time payment (at least during the current launch phase).
If you’ve been put off by the price of these tools that create whole sales funnels, then XFunnels is certainly worth considering, especially given its price.
Table of Contents
- 1 Is It A Clickfunnels® Killer?
- 2 My Bonuses
- 3 The 15% OFF Coupon
- 4 Q & A
- 4.1 1) How can Xfunnels be for a low one time fee? And how long before the price is raised for me?
- 4.2 2) I’m no artist, what if I have zero design skills?
- 4.3 3) Does Xfunnels help with my Conversions?
- 4.4 4) What does Xfunnels Page Import Do?
- 4.5 5) How does Xfunnels compare with Wix/LeadPages/Clickfunnels®/ etc.?
Is It A Clickfunnels® Killer?
I really don’t think so, despite the graphic on the XFunnels site comparing funnel building services/tools. There are a huge number of tools built into Clickfunnels®, more than you’ll find in XFunnels.
Nobody’s going to put a graphic on their sales page that says a competitor’s tool is better than theirs! So just be aware that the graphic is a sales ploy.
Clickfunnels® requires a monthly subscription. This is used for continued development of the system, the addition of new tools and training and general ongoing business expenses such as office rental, server rental/purchase, salaries, research & development, etc.
This is indicative of a business that’s here to stay for the long-term.
Having a single fixed payment for XFunnels means that the developers are simply recouping their development costs plus looking for some profit.
That’s not to say that the tool itself is in any way bad or substandard. Just that it’s unlikely that there’ll be much further development on it. The real thing to watch out for is if there are bugs in the system, how fast they’ll be fixed.
The Standard Edition is $47 and the Agency Edition (the one with all the bells and whistles) is $97.
Compared to Clickfunnels® at $97 per month, it looks to be very good value.
I would be surprised though if the funnels you build in XFunnels could be imported into Clickfunnels® if you ever decided you wanted to switch tools.
The longevity of XFunnels also needs to be taken into consideration. With no ongoing monthly fee, how do its developers cover the running costs of the system?
Will it mean that the plug will be pulled on it when it starts costing the developers money in the future, once some other shiny new object comes along to replace it?
That said, as an introduction to sales funnels and building a business around that model (rather than affiliate marketing via websites, for example), then it’s a good starting point without a big financial commitment.
If you think Clickfunnels® might be a better fit for you after reading this, then check these out:
- Funnel Hacks Webinar – hosted by Clickfunnels® creator, Russell Brunson, this webinar explains what sales funnels are, why they’re so powerful and how you can build a profitable business with them without needing to build a website (with WordPress, for example) or do SEO.
- Affiliate Bootcamp – if you’re more into affiliate marketing, then promoting Clickfunnels® as an affiliate is a good way of generating passive residual monthly income. This is a full affiliate marketing course and you’ll get access to a large number of affiliate resources you can use to promote with. There’s no financial commitment here and nothing to buy. You do the course and start promoting as you go along.
- Become A Clickfunnels® Affiliate – go here if you’d prefer to skip the Affiliate Bootcamp course above.
I’ve created a bonus package of 15 tools, courses and training, all around List Building, Email Marketing and sales funnels. So they’re all relevant to XFunnels.
Don’t worry if you already bought XFunnels through my links. You can access the bonuses on your JVZoo receipt page.
The 15% OFF Coupon
This coupon works on both versions of XFunnels on sale and gives the biggest discount on the product available.
Sorry if you bought XFunnels already but the coupon is not retroactive.
Q & A
Here’s a quick FAQ to answer the most common questions…
1) How can Xfunnels be for a low one time fee? And how long before the price is raised for me?
Xfunnels is currently running a special introductory price offer and if you take advantage of this special offer the price will NEVER be raised for you. You will be grandfathered in at this price forever. You will never pay again.
2) I’m no artist, what if I have zero design skills?
That doesn’t matter. XFunnel’s BuilderAll interface is total WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) drag and drop. If you don’t feel comfortable starting from scratch, then pick one of Xfunnels’ included (for free!) templates and start from there.
3) Does Xfunnels help with my Conversions?
It has Heat mapping, Scroll-mapping, Automatic Pixel Placement, A/B Testing and Deep Analytics to help you increase Conversions, Clicks and Impressions in each step of every funnel.
4) What does Xfunnels Page Import Do?
Paste in a URL and Import It In Page Editor to Click/Edit/Modify/Publish it as an ultra-fast page in less than 5 minutes to yield 25% higher conversions & 400% times more profits on the same page, same designs.
5) How does Xfunnels compare with Wix/LeadPages/Clickfunnels®/
None of the page building platforms and services out there have anywhere near Xfunnels’ feature set. Pricewise, Wix doesn’t have a price level giving you unlimited pages on unlimited domains. You’ll pay $79/month for LeadPages and $97/month for Clickfunnels®, just to build pages. Nobody else comes close. Xfunnels gives it all to you at a small percentage of their price!
Any other questions – post them in the comments below and I’ll do my best to answer them.
All the best,
P.S.: Don't forget, if you want to create an internet income of your own, here's one of my recommended ways to do that:
And you can get some free training here on how to build an online business and start list building here: