Table of Contents
Do you build WordPress sites, sales funnels, landing pages or membership sites?
If so, then you might be interested in a new plugin for WordPress that does all of these.
From what I can see, it’s the best such plugin that’s come on the market.
It’s called Cheetah and is so named because you can build stunning pages fast and they load fast too.
Check out this video that showcases the plugin and what it can do:
You don’t need to use a WordPress theme to use the Cheetah plugin, or you can merge it with the theme of your choice.
I bought my own Lifetime copy a couple of days ago and will be using it to rebuild some tired, old optin forms and sales funnels in the coming days.
Common WordPress Problems
One of the most common problems WordPress webmasters have is in customising the look of pages – getting page elements exactly where you want them.
This new plugin allows you to do that and so much more.
It gives you complete creative control over how your posts and pages look.
You can remove site headers, footers, sidebars and widgets to create a clean page that shows only what you want to show – that makes it perfect for creating landing pages and other one-off pages that need a distinct and unique look.
And you can use it to replace funnel builder platforms you may be paying for separately.
The plugin costs $29.90 per month or about $360 per year…normally.
You’ll never have to pay anything further and you’ll get access to new features that are added to the plugin in the future for free.
Now, one question that frequently comes up for plugins like this is “how many sites can I use the plugin on?”
With this offer, you can use it on an unlimited number of sites, whether those are for sites you build for yourself or for clients.
Plus, you get these bonuses during the launch:
- Integrated MailingBoss autoresponder – send unlimited emails to unlimited contacts
- Webinar Builder Integration – build your professional webinar in minutes
- Booking App Integration – easily allow people to schedule appointments with you or your clients
All of these are hosted in the cloud and require no extra fees.
My Exclusive Bonuses
- Bonus #1: Bridge Pages Signature Series Video Course (Value $67) – Learn how to build bridge pages the right way.
- Bonus #2: Free Lifetime Automated List Profits Membership (Value $997) – Need lead magnets? Get 2 exclusive lead magnet kits with PLR each month. Includes squeeze pages, graphics and 7-part email series per kit.
- Bonus #3: List Monster + PLR (Value $300) – Capture the traffic that most marketers leave behind – complete PLR kit including report, sales page, graphics (PSDs included), 7-part email series and affiliate research package.
- Bonus #4: Operation Inbox Infiltration + PLR (Value $300) – 10 Power tips to get your emails read and acted upon – complete PLR kit including report, sales page, graphics (PSDs included), 7-part email series and affiliate research package.
- Bonus #5: List Segmentation Master + PLR (Value $300) – Discover how to segment your email lists like a master – complete PLR kit including report, sales page, graphics (PSDs included), 7-part email series and affiliate research package.
- Bonus #6: Capture Page Mastery (Value $147) – Video training showing you the secrets to building capture pages (i.e. landing pages, squeeze pages, optin pages, etc) that convert at 50+%.
- Bonus #7: Anatomy of a Bonus Page (Value $147) – Video training showing little known secrets to using simple bonus pages that persuade people to click and buy through your links.
- Bonus #8: Coupon To Save Save 50% on Commission Gorilla – This is the tool I use to create all my bonus and bonus delivery pages.
One thing to note is that you shouldn’t sell sites you build with the plugin because if your buyers get admin access to their site, then they also get access to ALL your settings for all your sites built with the plugin.
Seems like a major minus point.
But think of this as a plugin for an agency (you) that builds sites for clients AND maintains those sites for a fee.
You can even charge a retainer or monthly maintenance fee for the upkeep of the sites.
Most small business owners don’t want to have to learn how to use WordPress and figure out how to maintain sites – that’s what they hire you for!
A Tool For Building Your Online Business
And if all you’re interested in building are your own landing pages, sales funnels and so on, you can build as many of these as you like on as many sites as you want.
There are no limitations as there are with funnel building services like Clickfunnels or Groove.
With those you have different levels of plan that raise the limits on what you can do as the plans become more expensive – plus you have to pay an ongoing subscription fee for these.
By the way, you can currently get Lifetime access to the Groove suite of tools but is costs $2,997 (you have to sign up for a free account first and then choose the final upgrade option) – making it 10 times the price of the Cheetah plugin.
Remember that everything is unlimited plus you get future upgrades for free.
All for $299.
All the best,
P.S.: Don't forget, if you want to create an internet income of your own, here's one of my recommended ways to do that:
And you can get some free training here on how to build an online business and start list building here: