If you don’t know what Builderall is, it’s a suite of tools used by marketers of all kinds to help run their businesses.
Builderall 4.0 is being launched today, October 1st, which sees the improvement of some existing tools and the introduction of a lot of new tools to the software suite.
Table of Contents
How Is Builderall 4.0 Different To Version 3?
Builderall was first launched globally in 2017 and it was a sales success.
It was the first platform ever to put all the tools you need to manage an online business on one dashboard and the public loved it!
However, while is was often described as a less expensive alternative to Clickfunnels, that wasn’t actually the case.
Clickfunnels is a dedicated sales funnel builder service but Builderall 3 didn’t have a dedicated funnel builder.
You could cobble funnels together with the tools provided but it wasn’t exactly a seamless or easy process.
So, earlier this year, a true dedicated sales funnel builder tool was added to the Builderall 3 suite.
That put it on a more equal footing to Clickfunnels.
However, nothing in the internet marketing world remains static for long.
Clickfunnels upped their game (they were founded in 2014) and other funnel building systems came to the market.
The Builderall team found a lot of things that they thought they should be doing better, to compete with all other tools out there, and to deliver a solid platform so their customers can trust and rely on their businesses.
Aside from some new features and the amazing Drag and Drop Real Funnel Builder, what Builderall 4.0 is bringing to the marketplace is a solid, robust, complete, modern, bug-free platform with cutting edge technology, so entrepreneurs around the world can be confident in building their businesses on the platform.
So, What Are Builderall 4.0’s Pricing Plans?
One major change is in the pricing structure and the plans that are available.
With Builderall 3.0, five plans were available:
These have now been replaced with just three plans:
The first thing you’ll notice is that apart from the Free Plan, all the lower-priced plans have been retired.
If you’re already a Builderall customer on one of the older Builder, Marketer or Essential Plans, then your plan will continue as before (i.e. you’ll still pay the same fee) except you also get access to the new tools in Builderall 4.0.
The Free Plan is now quite different, giving you access to every tool in the suite but with certain restrictions imposed.
This will let you evaluate every aspect of Builderall 4.0 to determine if it’s the right service for you, before you commit any money, or you think a different tool would suit your needs better.
The Premium Plan remains but it’s price has risen to $99.90 per month.
This is because of all the new tools that have been added to the suite (see below).
But you do get access to all tools without any restrictions or limitations.
That’s a 30% discount for as long as you remain a member.
On November 1st, that discount will be removed and all new customers after that date will have to pay $99.90 per month.
That price puts Builderall at roughly the same ballpark as Clickfunnels which is $97 per month.
However, Clickfunnels only lets you build pages, funnels and membership sites whereas Builderall also includes its own email marketing system and many other tools that Clickfunnels doesn’t provide.
Clickfunnels’ Basic $97/mth plan is also quite limited in that you can build, at most, 20 funnels or 100 pages.
If you want to build more funnels or pages or you want access to their own email marketing system, you have to upgrade to their Pro plan which is a hefty $297/month.
The third plan that Builderall 4.0 offers is the Funnel Club.
A tiny selection of example funnels in Builderall’s Funnel Builder
For an additional one-time $199, you get access to 300+ pre-built funnels in many niches that you can tailor to your needs.
New funnels are constantly being added and you get access to these too.
The same 30% discount is being offered on the monthly membership for this plan too.
That fee will rise to $99.90 for people who join after October 31st.
If you’re thinking of signing up for a paid Builderall plan, the Funnel Plan is the best option, if you can afford it.
It’s the only way to get access to the library of pre-built funnel templates.
What’s New In Builderall 4.0?
These are the existing tools carried over from Builderall 3.0 though several have seen improvements in Version 4.0:
- Vídeo hosting tool
- Membership websites and e-learning system
- Unlimited Email Marketing (yes, we said unlimited email marketing)
- CRM and automation system
- Chatbot and SiteBot
- Run your own affiliate program (1 tier or multi-tier)
- Ecommerce Checkout
- Auction Checkout
- Magazine builder
- Vídeo Wrapper
- Browser Notifications
- Blog Builder
- Chat Builder
- Google and Adsense Friendly Builder
- Hundreds of Vídeo tutorials and a huge knowledge base
- Chat and ticket support
In addition to the existing tools, here’s what’s new in Version 4.0:
- Builderall Website Agency – With a Premium account, you will be able to run your own website agency, creating sub-accounts for your clients, and charging them directly with your preferred gateway. (100% into your pocket)
- The Revolutionary Cheetah Funnel Builder – The world’s first drag and drop real funnel builder (Clickfunnels doesn’t build funnels this way). This is the first tool in the world that you can actually build your funnel in a blueprint, have a complete preview, create the pages, email sequence, automation, simulation, a/b split test, and so much more! For the end result, the system will actually create the funnel for you! This is not just a blueprint, it is a real funnel builder!
- Cheetah Builder is Completed – Yes, after one year and more than 500k websites built, Builderall have finally completed their Cheetah Builder. If you take a few minutes to learn how to work with Cheetah, you will definitely fall in love with it… the builder is now complete, user-friendly, beautiful, and full of high-end features.
- Builderall Funnel Club – More than 300 funnel templates for you to edit and build money-making funnels to promote and sales Lead capture funnels to build your email list in different niches. And there’s more! Agency funnels for you to sell your services as an agency and local business Chatbot messenger funnels to offer your clients.
- Booking Calendar App – The official launch of the Booking calendar app integrated with Google Calendar and Zoom.
- Design Tool – A tool for you to download hundreds of designs and images for your website… all copyright free since Builderall have created all the images.
- Super Checkout With e-Commerce – Aside from a complete e-commerce solution on their super checkout app, Builderall are also going to officially launch the auction and reverse auction systems, the new layout, and the Cheetah integration.
- Animated Mockups For The Design Studio – Create amazing new animated mockups for your website with this new tool.
- Webinar Upgrades – Now you can start a live or recorded webinar with ghost audience, waiting room, tagging, automation, call to action, new layout, new share screen layouts, and much more.
- Builder Website Agency System – Create sub-accounts for your clients and run your website agency.
- Builderall Marketplace – Buy and sell products with the massive Builderall affiliate network.
- Share Locker Upgrades – The all-new share locker is now much more powerful! Create a viral effect on your website with videos and pictures.
- Chat Builder And Private Chat Builder – Start a group or private conversation with your visitors on your website or membership area, and yes… it can be used as a help desk system.
So, as you can see, you really do get a lot of bang for your buck.
The Builderall Affiliate Program
Builderall has its own affiliate program which is free to join.
It’s also a 2-Tier program, which means you will earn a commission on any sales people you recruit make.
You earn a 100% commission on the first month of a direct referral’s payment and a 30% monthly commission on your direct referrals.
You also earn 30% from the people your referrals sign up.
These are recurring commissions, so you’ll receive them so long as a subscriber stays with Builderall.
The Builderall 4.0 Launch Affiliate Competition
There’s also a competition being run during the Builderall 4.0 launch during October (make sure to read the rules so you understand how the competition works) where the Top 40 affiliates will win at least a Macbook Pro.
The Top 3 affiliates will win a muscle car each or the cash equivalent if they prefer!
So there’s lots to play for here.
Promotional material is available on the affiliate dashboard.
It’s possible to build a business from simply getting people to join Builderall because of those 2nd-tier earnings.
So sign up and start promoting even if you don’t want to subscribe to Builderall! 🙂
I use Clickfunnels myself and have been with them for almost 2 years now.
I’m on the basic $97/mth plan and can’t justify a $297/mth expense to get access to some extra tools and being able to build an unlimited number of funnels and pages.
It would be more cost-efficient for me to simply take out a second $97/mth plan as I can’t see myself needing more than 40 funnels, at least not for a while yet.
Now that Builderall has it’s own funnel builder and templates, unlimited email marketing system and no restriction on the number of funnels and pages I can build…and so many other tools for $69.90…I decided that was the way to go.
So I subscribed to their Funnel Builder Plan.
I’ve always thought that Clickfunnels was over-priced but that’s what you get with a monopoly.
While I do really like it as a tool, I find it a bit clunky to use and it doesn’t give me the option to fine-tune how my pages look.
The restrictions on the number of funnels and pages I can build is also a pain.
So why don’t I just dump Clickfunnels and switch to Builderall?
Well, since Clickfunnels is what most of the big marketers use (at least in my experience) there are a huge number of free funnels that other members have built and they can share to other users.
Most of my funnels are shared funnels though I do modify them and test those mods with A/B testing.
These funnels can’t be imported into other funnel builders.
And many of these shared funnels use videos that are hosted on Vimeo and can only be watched when they’re placed on pages built in Clickfunnels.
Having Builderall 4.0 means I can now move some of my funnels over from Clickfunnels freeing up space for me to build more shared funnels there.
My advice would be to sign up for a Free Builderall Plan – you don’t need to give your credit card details – and test-drive all the tools.
Then, if you think Builderall 4.0 is worth the investment, and I don’t see why you’d think that, upgrade to the Funnel Club Plan if you can afford it, or the Premium Plan otherwise.
But upgrade before November 1st so you’re paying $69.90 per month instead of $99.90.
My Builderall 4.0 Bonus Package
I’m offering a Mega bonus package of 32 products for Builderall 4.0 which you can see here.
In addition, during the whole of October, as part of the Builderall 4.0 launch, I’ll also be offering additional Launch Bonuses to you if you decide to sign up.
Once the launch is over at Midnight October 31st, I’ll be permanently removing these Launch Bonuses.
There’s only one such bonus listed at the moment as this was a last-minute idea and I still have to put additional bonuses together.
There will be several exclusives added over the coming days.
Whenever you subscribe, before November 1st that is, you’ll get all the launch bonuses, no matter when I add them to the Bonus page.
The other 32 bonuses will still be available to you even if you subscribe after October 31st.
All the best,
P.S.: Don't forget, if you want to create an internet income of your own, here's one of my recommended ways to do that:
And you can get some free training here on how to build an online business and start list building here: